About This Site

This is a site dedicated to the Arcadia collectible card game released by White Wolf in the mid '90s. This was a great game featuring a role playing aspect. The game is now out of print and some cards are extremely difficult to find.

Here you will find resources like card lists, maps, rules, alternate rules (including solo play), card evaluations, and strategy tips.

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 27, 2011

New Content Coming Soon

It's hard to believe it's been 3 months since I last posted! Time sure gets away from me due to my other hobbies, and the fact that I haven't been home due to a major mold infestation that required a crew to come out and clean, limiting my computer & internet access.

I'm out of town this weekend, but I'll try to have some new content up in a week or two. Thanks for your patience until then!

No comments: