About This Site

This is a site dedicated to the Arcadia collectible card game released by White Wolf in the mid '90s. This was a great game featuring a role playing aspect. The game is now out of print and some cards are extremely difficult to find.

Here you will find resources like card lists, maps, rules, alternate rules (including solo play), card evaluations, and strategy tips.

Search This Blog

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Ogre King Road: Full Version

Here's my version of Ogre King Road. This was pretty difficult, since the magazine scan was pixelated - in blowing it up to 300 dpi there's no way around that - so I had to do some blending. Also, I couldn't quite match the text font (it's kind of a cross between Comic Sans and Vogue), so I went with Vogue. I think it turned out ok. It was also a test to see if I will be able to generate my own homebrew cards.

Here is the front, or "art" side:



And here is the back, or "text" side:



I'll post hi-res PDFs of the cards later this week.

No comments: